Basketball

I am not good at getting action shots - but here is my bootleg version of their team photos from this season's basketball.  It is their second season playing and they are doing great!!  I am so super impressed, especially since last year Grant only made one basket (assisted) the whole season.  Now, both kids regularly make a few baskets each game and most importantly, they work hard and understand the game better.  

I keep stats on their shot attempts and baskets made, which I have found is more motivating than treats or other rewards.  Plus, they have made me super promise to never, ever cheer for them.  They say it distracts them, so I have kept my word and have kept my loud mouth shut.  I loooove watching them play!!



Comments

Jennifer Wise said…
That's really cool. I'd never thought of keeping stats. That's neat.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive