Spring Break
This year for spring break, Brian's parents were kind enough to fly us down to their place in the Tampa, Florida area. It was Brian's first trip to see their new place. It was so nice to escape the crazy winter!
Our first stop off the plane was a very busy Italian market where Brian and his parents loaded up on fresh bakery goodies and homemade pasta. Yum! Brian was in bakery heaven and felt right at home. I love this picture because Brian and his mom have made many happy memories in bakeries all over and I love watching the two of them in their element. As a West Virginia girl with western parents I will always remember my first trip to their favorite place - The Cake Box in Queens - when we were first married. I had never seen anything like it in my whole life, nor had I ever seen anyone spend so much money on bakery items. It was awesome, and still is!
Brian's Uncle Steven (his mom's only brother) drove all the way over from Boca Raton to spend the day. It was so nice to see him! It has been years since we last got together. We helped him set up his cell phone and now Brian and Uncle Steven are texting buddies. You can tell in this picture that the Hariton blood runs strong in Brian!
We looooove swimming in Mimi and Papa's clubhouse pool! The kids also practiced their table tennis skills too.
It was great to see Aunt Bubba a bunch this week too. She lives in nearby (and beautiful!) St. Petersburg. Now Haley and Debra are texting buddies too :)
You better believe the Kentucky game was on! What a great way to start a week off.







Comments