St. Patricks Day 2014
I usually have the kids wake up to a bonanza of green things that the Leprechaun left behind on St. Patrick's Day. It's easy, fun, and I enjoy perusing the isles of Kroger the night before buying random offerings in green packaging. However, this year I realized on Sunday that the next day was St. Patrick's, and since I try to avoid shopping on Sundays for religious reasons I had to get creative. When they woke up and realized the Leprechaun had forgotten them, I explained that he was running late and would deliver his goodies after school. Let's be honest - the kids are smart and knew that I had forgotten to get the stuff on time - but they went along with it.
Here is the after school buffet of green-ness. The biggest hits - green gatorade and pringles. I also love that a 50 cent roll of pennies can make them so excited.




Comments