St. Patricks Day 2014

I usually have the kids wake up to a bonanza of green things that the Leprechaun left behind on St. Patrick's Day.  It's easy, fun, and I enjoy perusing the isles of Kroger the night before buying random offerings in green packaging.  However, this year I realized on Sunday that the next day was St. Patrick's, and since I try to avoid shopping on Sundays for religious reasons I had to get creative.  When they woke up and realized the Leprechaun had forgotten them, I explained that he was running late and would deliver his goodies after school.  Let's be honest - the kids are smart and knew that I had forgotten to get the stuff on time - but they went along with it.  

Here is the after school buffet of green-ness.  The biggest hits - green gatorade and pringles.  I also love that a 50 cent roll of pennies can make them so excited.  



Comments

That's awesome. You are always so fun on St. Pat's!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive