Haley's 12th Birthday
Our little Haley turned 12 and we celebrated in style! She invited 4 friends to go horseback riding at a local stable and it was a blast! Look how sweet those girls are. I love this picture and I love this age! She can officially babysit, she is in the youth program at church, and she now has a cell phone. There is just something special about being 12. You're not a little kid, but your not a teenager either. Big changes all around!
We met up at our house for cake and ice cream and then headed out to the stable.
Deer Run Stables led them on an hour long trail ride. I was super happy with the stable. I have never seen horses without bits before! They train them to just follow the rope.
I'm glad that Haley had a great birthday and that she has great friends. I love the young woman that she is becoming!






Comments