New to Us

Brian's dad bought himself a nice new car and we decided to buy his nice old car!  Even though it is a 2004, it is in much better condition than our 2000 Mazda and it has enough seats to fit my parents and us all in one car, which is super convenient now that they live in town .  So, I flew down to Florida to pick up his car on a Monday morning and left to drive it home the next day.  It was a super quick trip, but so fun to see everyone and so fun to have a solo road trip!
I flew down on Beverly's birthday.  It was also the night of the American Ninja Warrior finale, which they graciously watched with me.  Haha.  I love that show!
I left Tampa around 5 am to beat traffic and drove until 5 pm when I could hardly form complete sentences.  Even though I was only 4 hours away from home I decided to call it quits and zonked out in a hotel.  I slept so good!
Our good ole Mazda sold quickly on craigslist and hopefully will continue to be a good car for the new owners.  This was our first big purchase as a couple a few years after we were married.  So long, little buddy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan