Haley's Singing Debut

After some serious coaxing and a little bribery my shy Haley decided to enter into her classroom's talent show and she did great! I tried talking her into arm motions etc., but she wasn't having any of it! I was very proud of her. She chose her favorite song from chorus, "This Land is Your Land". Other talents featured were dancing, jump roping, and lego building. Cute! I attached the clip of Haley's song (mostly for grandparents). Enjoy!

Grant and I had fun eating lunch with Haley and her friend Hannah today. And just when Haley's day couldn't get any better, she got to go to an after school pizza party for being the top female Reading Counts reader in her classroom. Way to go Haley!!

Comments

Amy said…
Cute pictures! Tell Haley we're really proud of her. The video said something like "not available at this time". I'll have to try back.
Mimi said…
Haley y6ou were great. I'm sooo proud of you.

Love you big bunchs
Anonymous said…
I loved watching Haley sing! She did such a good job. Way to go Haley!
Wow!!! Good for her! I'm shy, too, so I really appreciate that! :) Way to go!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE THIS! I am such a proud auntie!!

love
michelle
Anonymous said…
So cute!! Ella sang a christmas soung but I wasn't there to hear it. Bummer. If only we all had that confidence>
angela said…
What a brave girl. Way to go Haley! It's hard to do something in front of your peers.

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive