Grant Date
Last month we split up and each took a kid on a date. Brian and Haley hit the mall (at her request) and this time I had this handsome fella. He's been asking to go to the Explorium for probably a year, so I snatched up a groupon and off we went. It was a great time! I let Grant rule the show and true to Grant fashion he zipped back and forth all over the place as quick as lightning and I tried my best to keep up.
They had big legos in a room and this is where we spent most of our time. He made hurdles to jump over, built houses and helped other people build houses. This was his favorite creation that fit him perfectly.
It didn't fit me too perfectly - but I squished in there anyway :)
Since I had a random coupon to Texas Roadhouse we headed there and Grant now wants everyone to go back and experience the amazing peanut bins.
He insisted that I take a picture of the floor. He got the biggest kick out of being able to just throw the shells on the floor. He was a peanut cracking master - but not so much a peanut eater.
It was a fun day full of happy memories.








Comments