Haley's 11th Birthday

 This cute dark haired beauty turned 11 this August!  I just wish I could go back and hold that tiny baby again for a day, especially knowing all that I know now as a mom.  

 We celebrated early with Mimi and Papa in July and then had a small dinner and ice cream party with Grandma and Grandpa for her actual birthday.

I am so in love with 11 year old Haley!  I might want to visit baby Haley for a day, but I am more excited for the future.  It is so magical to watch her grow and mature and figure out life.  I love it!  I just know that good things are in store for this girl.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love that girl and love her choice of birthday "cake."
I love the "cake," too!! My hubby and my daughter would do the same thing!! I know what you mean about loving and kind of missing the baby version a little, but really loving the NOW version. I totally agree. Happy birthday, Haley!

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Expensive

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Easter Visit