Swim Team

We signed the kids up for swim team for the first time this summer and loved it!  I have shied away from it in the past because I was afraid of the the hour practice 5 days a week for 6 weeks - but come to find out, the kids and I both loved it (most days!) and it is something we will definitely do again next summer.  

You would think will all of that practicing and weekly swim meets I would have gobs of photos.  Wrong!  I mooched this cute one of Grant and his buddy Mac from a friend's blog and the other ones are some of the only ones I had!  

 Below is Haley in her flowered swim cap getting ready to start.  I could see the competitive side of her come out at the swim meets.
Both kids did great, increased their stamina and had a great time.  I'm proud of them for trying new things and making new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive