Summer Random

Even though I had just seen my sister Amy and her family at the beach, I hadn't been to her actual house in years so the kids and I made a quick trip over the Champaign, Illinois to say hi.  They took us to the coolest (and super yummy) old fashioned soda fountain shop, and we got to meet their adorable new cat.  Thanks for having us!!


 At night in Illinois, Grant tucked in cousin mousy and baby mousy.
 The kids and I played lots of Monopoly this summer.  Or maybe it was just one really long game over many days.  I can't remember!  I do remember Grant totally winning though.  
 We grew soooo many cucumbers and turned them into pickles.
 I bought myself a miter saw (which I love!) and made frames for two of our bathroom mirrors...which reminds me...I still need to make the one for our master bath.  Where does the time go?
 We had lots of dishwasher drama, which ended exceptionally well thanks for Lowe's amazing customer service, and got a new dishwasher.
 Grant talked me into getting two new fish...which are STILL alive!  Hooray for me not killing them! Fishers and Mr. Bubbles are actually pretty cool as far as goldfish go.
 Grant walked into his dental cleaning like this.
 ...and walked out looking like this.  He had wiggly teeth that were bugging him and the dentist didn't hesitate offering to pull them.  It all happened so fast.  
 At any rate - here is my toothless wonder.
 Brian's parents came for a great visit, and I have hardly any pictures to show for it.  I guess I was too busy having a good time!  Papa brought his fun drones and let the kids try flying them.  He also learned the hard way that if you take a drone to the elementary school playground you will get mobbed by children.  Haha!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun fun summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive