The End of the School Year
Well, even though we are already in a new school year, I thought I would take some time to get caught up on the last 5 months. Let's be honest - I basically do this so that my flighty brain will remember all of this stuff 10 years from now (or even in 10 days!)
Grant did a great job in his first grade play - the Wack a Doo Zoo. He was in a few dances - that is him by the microphone.
They have a huge to-do for the graduating 5th graders at the kid's elementary school. They have a ceremony, and a pool party followed by a roller skating party. Whew! That's a whole lot of fun in one day. Haley was loving it!
Haley after the ceremony with some of her gal pals.
Mrs. Feenick was a great 5th grade teacher!
Later, Haley had a late night party for her school friends at our house. Most of her close friends were going to a different school, so I thought it would be fun to have one last get together before they all went different ways...and it was fun!
Haley planned games, they ate pizza, watched a movie and mostly ran all over acting like the hyper, silly, 10 year olds that they are.
It was a great ending to a great first and fifth grade school year!







Comments