Brian's Birthday

Brian got a birthday surprise from his students the night before his birthday.  I talked him into going to Culvers for some custard and he had no idea he was walking into a surprise.  It was awesome.  His lab arranged it all - I just had to get him there.  I'm so glad he has so many great people to work with that help him run his lab. The cake cracks me up.  The cake lady said she didn't have enough space to write Dr. Noehren, so she put boss.  Haha. 

The next day I made a yummy dinner for Brian and my parents and we had a big celebration for Brian's birthday, Valentines Day and my mom's birthday.   
 Then we went to UK for a fun acapella concert they do each year.  

Happy Birthday to my amazing mom and husband!  As an extra birthday bonus, Brian and the work his lab is doing on hip mechanics came out in Runner's World Magazine.  It was a great article!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan