January - Bleh!

Poor January.  It is my least favorite month.  I'm not sure why.  I just feel bleh most January's.  I'm cold, somebody (or everybody) is usually sick, I'm tired from December, I'm poor from December, and I'm overweight from December.  I guess I should blame it all on December - but December is fun and magical and January is reality.  Maybe someday I'll find a better balance!  But in the meantime, here is what we did to get through January.

Haley is lucky enough to have the best cat sitting job ever.  She just loves this cat and I'm glad she gets a chance to have a job.  
 Even in the cold these two have gone for a few jogs together.  As for me, I even think the gym is too cold!  
 We finally got our first snow in January.  We went sledding early before it melted that afternoon.  I do love snow, snow walks, shoveling, driving in snow and sledding so this was a welcome visitor in January.


 Both Haley and Grant have had weekly basketball practices and games.  It is great to see them play and I'm glad they enjoy it.
 Grant has a love/pester relationship with the cat.  Dusty has a love/fear relationship with Grant.  I think they both get bored being indoors so much!
 Grant has his first pinewood derby.  It was actually a lot of fun! 


Well, I survived January, bad attitude and all!  And looking back at these pictures now, I guess it wasn't all that bad :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive