Christmas Visitors
Brian's parents flew in late Christmas Eve so the kids were super excited to wake up to Mimi and Papa in the house on Christmas morning.
My parents came over later in the day and we all had Christmas dinner together.
Mimi brought Canasta cards and Haley talked us into playing about 1000 games over Christmas break. I actually really like the game, but reached my breaking point of canasta on New Year's Eve. I guess there is a thing as too much canasta.
Also over break we solved the mystery of Haley's headaches. Come to find out the girl can hardly see! Oops. My bad. Costco saved the day and her glasses came in about 2 days later. It was so fun to walk around with her once she got her glasses for the first time. She couldn't stop giggling! Look at how happy she is!
She kept looking all around and commenting on how things were so bright and colorful...oh, and how my teeth were more yellow than she realized. haha. Thanks. I'm glad Haley loves her glasses so much. It's a whole new world!




Comments