The Big Loop

The next day we drove the full loop with Brian's parents.  It was beautiful and I saw lots of things I never saw back in college.  Here are some pictures from the day.




I loved this pretty bird!  I also love our new camera with a good zoom.
About this point in the trip Haley became our family photographer.  Most of these pictures were taken by her.  She did a great job.



Anytime there was a teeny tiny geyser Grant would beg us to take it's picture.  He was a fan of the cute little bubblers like this one.











The Grand Prismatic from afar.  



Old Faithful was a hit, but even more so were the huge ice cream cones Mimi bought us after in the lodge.  No joke - Brian is still talking about them.  


This is my personal favorite.  I love how clear and blue it is.

Comments

Mannnnn!! What an awesome place!! I loved Grand Prismatic. But I agree with you--even the smaller geysers are so fun, and the clear "ponds" (I know that's not the right word) are gorgeous. So glad you guys made the trip!! So great!
Anonymous said…
Ice cream cones??? I need to go there.
Amy said…
Haha!--mom's comment about ice cream cones. :) So nice you could go there with Brian's parents. Again, all of the pictures are amazing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive