Bryce Canyon

Here is the view from Sunset Point at Bryce.
 Then we ventured down this trail for an amazing 3 mile hike on the Queens Garden and Navajo Trails to visit the Hoo Doos.

 There was a cool hoo doo "garden" at the bottom that we added to.
 The absolute best part of the hike was the narrow canyons on the way up with a serious amount of switch backs.  We thought for sure that we'd be carrying one or both kids, but they jimmied right on up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow-youg uys are getting around!! I love Bryce and Zion's. They are so cool looking. I'm glad you are having a great time.

Cara
Ashlee said…
Amazing! These posts are bringing back so many of my childhood memories. I need to go back and experience them again! Utah really is a beautiful state! Keep having fun!
Wow, those are some amazing photos!! Beautiful!! Bryce has always been one of my favorites, but I didn't even know you could access it from the bottom! What a cool adventure! This is such a neat trip.
Anonymous said…
Bryce is so beautiful! Cute little hoo doo garden. I don't remember that.
Amy said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE BRYCE! It makes me want to go hiking there right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan