Zions

We started off Zions with a great hike to Observation Point.

 The view from the end was breath taking.



 Later we took the river walk trail to the head of the Narrows and played in the water.
The kids hiked over 4 miles all day and were awesome!!  I am loving this no-stoller and no-baby carrier lifestyle!  Here is the end result:

Comments

I know-- there is a whole new freedom when the days of strollers and diaper bags are gone. It's awesome. We did Zion's a few years ago. It's beautiful! And THIS is what I meant to say is in Jordan's neck of the woods. :)
angela said…
Ha! I can't wait until we get to the no stroller no baby carrier lifestyle. :) Haley's pic is priceless. Does this mean you guys are back? I'm so jealous. I grew up in Utah and never once went to any of the cool stuff there! Great pics.
Anonymous said…
I love the river walk trail at Zions! Great picture of Haley.
Amy said…
The great erosion tour; next generation. Awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan