Bryce Canyon

Here is the view from Sunset Point at Bryce.
 Then we ventured down this trail for an amazing 3 mile hike on the Queens Garden and Navajo Trails to visit the Hoo Doos.

 There was a cool hoo doo "garden" at the bottom that we added to.
 The absolute best part of the hike was the narrow canyons on the way up with a serious amount of switch backs.  We thought for sure that we'd be carrying one or both kids, but they jimmied right on up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow-youg uys are getting around!! I love Bryce and Zion's. They are so cool looking. I'm glad you are having a great time.

Cara
Ashlee said…
Amazing! These posts are bringing back so many of my childhood memories. I need to go back and experience them again! Utah really is a beautiful state! Keep having fun!
Wow, those are some amazing photos!! Beautiful!! Bryce has always been one of my favorites, but I didn't even know you could access it from the bottom! What a cool adventure! This is such a neat trip.
Anonymous said…
Bryce is so beautiful! Cute little hoo doo garden. I don't remember that.
Amy said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE BRYCE! It makes me want to go hiking there right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Life is Expensive