Random

Here are a few random gems from last month.  This first one is my favorite.  I was in the other room one Sunday and things got super quite.  I asked the kids what they were up to and they responded "We are covering up daddy in newspaper!"  This I had to see...and sure enough a soundly sleeping Brian was covered in newspaper.  This makes me smile every time I look at it. 

Not sure where the mustache craze came from, but you gotta love it.
 
Following the same mustache theme, Haley cracks herself up creating her own mustache and unibrow.  She begged me to take this picture.  
This little man is learning to read!  I love school!  It is like magic - he comes home smarter every day.  We are super proud of him. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan