Birthdays!

This February, Brian turned 37 and my mom turned 70 all in the same week.  It was a super fun week of birthday celebrations with Valentine Day smooshed in between. 


Isn't she adorable!  
 
My mom loooooves to travel and she also looooves her favorite European cereal weetabix.  When I saw Trader Joes carried it I couldn't resist getting her a box.  She was in heaven.

 
With the help from my sisters I also made a nice photo book of our amazing mother.  It was a hit!  We are so glad she came to celebrate the big 7-0 with us.  It was a lot of fun. 

Comments

Aw!!! Happy birthday to two amazing people!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for helping to make my 70th birthday super special. I have a wonderful family!
Ratliffs said…
We love weetabix too! We've been buying ours at Meijers, but I'm happy to know TJ's has it as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan