St. Patty's 2013

I don't know why, but I love certain traditions, as silly as they are - and St. Patrick's day morning is one of my favorites.  I am the Leprechaun and Brian is the Easter Bunny.  It all works out! 

The kids awoke to quite the stash.  The leprechaun went to Walmart late the night before feeling a little hungry to buy this year's offerings and bought enough sugar to put us all in a coma by noon.  Oops. 


Brian made green pancakes.







The kids enjoyed their lime sherbert floats, and it was a fun Sunday full of green stuff! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your family sure knows how to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Anonymous said…
Yeah, and Brian makes the BEST pancakes!

Cara
Amy said…
Wow--you guys are so festive!
You are so cute. The glasses are my favorite. HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan