This is a Classic

This little assignment is going in Grant's keep box for sure!  I saw a friend post the same assignment her son did beautifully and thought I'd share Grant's assignment gone wrong.  Brian and I still laugh every time we read it. 

I guess the assignment was on emotions and they were supposed to write "When I feel happy..."  etc. on the back of the picture they drew, but as you can see somewhere in the middle Grant got a little confused and morphed the back of the page with the next pages emotion.  Hilarious!





"I feel happy when I have a lot of fun with my friends"

"I feel angry when I get love"

"When I feel love I get hurt"

"I feel jealous when I am in my room and my sister doesn't get to" - because she has a later bedtime.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Grant is trying so hard. I'm amazed at what he can do!
Michelle said…
Hahaha, loved this! - Michelle
Anonymous said…
Aww-yeah, that's a keeper!

Cara
Ashlee said…
Haha! This was one of my favorite assignments Mac brought home too!

Popular posts from this blog

Science Center & Niagara Falls

Aquarium & CN Tower

Dearborn, Michigan