This is a Classic

This little assignment is going in Grant's keep box for sure!  I saw a friend post the same assignment her son did beautifully and thought I'd share Grant's assignment gone wrong.  Brian and I still laugh every time we read it. 

I guess the assignment was on emotions and they were supposed to write "When I feel happy..."  etc. on the back of the picture they drew, but as you can see somewhere in the middle Grant got a little confused and morphed the back of the page with the next pages emotion.  Hilarious!





"I feel happy when I have a lot of fun with my friends"

"I feel angry when I get love"

"When I feel love I get hurt"

"I feel jealous when I am in my room and my sister doesn't get to" - because she has a later bedtime.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Grant is trying so hard. I'm amazed at what he can do!
Michelle said…
Hahaha, loved this! - Michelle
Anonymous said…
Aww-yeah, that's a keeper!

Cara
Ashlee said…
Haha! This was one of my favorite assignments Mac brought home too!

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Expensive

Dr. Noehren is Now FUNDED....a Little!!!!!!!!!!!

Easter Visit