Thanksgiving
I have come to the conclusion that I am not very good at taking pictures of holiday gatherings. I usually am busy enjoying the moment and am not great at taking pictures when I'd rather be chatting. So that explains (but doesn't excuse!) why I only have 4 pictures of Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at our house. My sister Amy and her kids came from Illinois and we had some ward friends over too. It really was a fun day with lots of eating, crafts, football watching and walks to the creek. Now that my parents are in town we could split the preparations so it was super awesome! My mom made amazing pies and salad (the cold items) and we covered the rest (the hot items). It was great.
We spent the break getting lots of sister and cousin time. We built a dam at the creek by our house (well, mainly Brian and our nephew Aaron), went to the new trampoline place in town, went to see the Southern Lights (Christmas drive through light display) and saw our traditional day-after-Thanksgiving-movie. Amy and 2 of her kids stayed at my parents and we inherited our nephew Aaron for a few nights. I have to admit it was pretty fun having a teenager in the house.
Sophia and Haley
Us ladies enjoying my mom's pies.
Aaron and Haley
Haley and Aaron on their first camel ride at Southern Lights.
Another great Thanksgiving is in the books!




Comments